A photo I.D. is required for ALL testing.
All cellphones MUST be turned COMPLETELY Off.
• You may not bring personal items into the Test Center. This includes rolling bags, back packs, cell phones, mp3 players or any other form of electrical devices. Coin-reimbursable (quarter) lockers are available for student use outside the Testing Center. Please do not share lockers.
• Please show courteous and cooperative behavior while using the services provided by the Testing Center.
• Do not bring children to the testing center. You must make arrangements for the care of your children prior to your exam date. The police department will be notified of any unattended children.
• Do not take any testing materials with you when you leave the Testing Center.
Student Requirements for Instructional Testing:
• Must have MVC ID.
• Must know course name and number.
• Must know instructor name.
• Must know exam number.
• Only materials needed for Testing will be allowed. (Please secure all other items)
Scantrons can be purchased at the bookstore (S1078) or the vending machine which is located in the West Building next to the elevators on the first floor. MVC IDs are available at the Office of Student Life (S1032).
Mountain View College Testing Center is a closed center. We only test those students who are currently enrolled and/or about to enroll here at Mountain View College.
It is Mountain View College policy to only print transcripts for DCCCD students who have an academic course record consisting of credit courses taken at any DCCCD college.
Questions? Please visit the Testing Center (S2101) or call 214-860-8571.
A referral form from advisor of department is required at time of assessment testing.