Procedures for Faculty
Please ensure that all exams placed in the Testing Center include the following:
- Instructor's Name, Course and Test number. This information should appear on the first page of each exam (i.e. Engl 1301 Test 1, Engl 1301 Test 2 etc.). This process will assist staff with test tracking and ensure students are taking the correct exam.
- Please proofread test copies for errors. The Testing Center staff will not be responsible for correcting test errors.
- Complete a Test Administration form when submitting an exam for student distribution. These forms are designed to give the Testing staff your specific exam instructions when administering your exams to the student. These forms can be found in the faculty work room, located in the S-2103 in the Testing Center.
- When submitting test copies, 15 re-usable/recirculated copies of an exam will be adequate. The Testing Center does not make additional copies and/or print any exams copies for distribution.
- Please note that the Testing Center does not take any outside work from students (homework, surveys, projects, etc.).
- Please do not customize or complicate instructions for your exams. Remember the Testing Center handles thousands of documents weekly and complicated requests could result in confusion and/or errors.
- If you are placing an online exam in the Testing Center and it requires staff input a password, please make all passwords legible and as short as possible. This will eliminate any errors while manually inputting the passwords to access their exams.
- Final exams are to be administered in the classroom according to the published Final Exam Schedule. The Testing Center does not administer Final Exams.
Please visit the Testing Center located in S-2101 or call us at 214-860-8571.