​Frequently Asked Questions About Transcript Evaluations

Are you new to the colleges of DCCCD, or are you transferring to our colleges from another college or university? Get answers to frequently asked questions about our transcript evaluation process.

How to Request Your Transcript From the Colleges of DCCCD

You can request a free copy of your transcript in one of three ways:

  1. Request a transcript online through eConnect (login and password required).
  2. Mail or fax a copy of our transcript request form (PDF - 76KB) to the Admissions/Registrar’s Office.
  3. Visit the Admissions/Registrar’s Office at any college of DCCCD to request your transcript in person. A photo ID is required. (Note: Dallas Colleges Online does not provide transcripts.)

Note: Phone requests are not accepted.

Program of Study Required: By state law, all students must select a program of study. You must choose a program by the time you complete 45 credit hours, or you will not be eligible for an official transcript.

See detailed instructions and tips for requesting your transcript.

Get more information about transcripts from the colleges of DCCCD.

Request Your Transcript by Mail or Fax 

You may request your transcript by mailing or faxing a copy of our transcript request form and a copy of your photo ID to the Admissions/Registrar’s Office 4849 W. Illinois Ave. Dallas, TX 75211 or 972-698-3074. 

Your signature and copy of photo ID are required. The Admissions/Registrar’s Office cannot fill the request without it. 

Requesting Your Transcript in Person 

You may request your transcript in person at the Admissions/Registrar’s Office windows. If you are requesting the transcript be sent to an institution and/or person, have that address information with you. If you are requesting a copy that you will pick up, you must have a picture ID with you at the time of pick up. It is Mountain View College policy to only print transcripts for DCCCD students who have an academic course record consisting of credit courses taken at any DCCCD college.