MVC Connections - Employee Newsletter
Marketing & Public Relations
A major goal of the Marketing and Public Relations Department is to share with the community at-large and DCCCD the unique variety of activities, events, student and employee accomplishments that are taking place here at Mountain View College.NEWSLETTER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The employee newsletter will be released electronically on the 15th of February, April, August, October and December. Submissions for the employee newsletter are due by 5 p.m. on the 30th of January, March, July, September, and November
in order to be considered for the next issue. NEWSLETTER SECTIONS
- President’s Message (not open for submissions)
- Kudos & Congrats (Employee Success)
- Tips & Tools (Resources and information from areas including H.R., Business Office, Facilities, Media, Professional Development, etc.)
- Comings & Goings (Hirings/Transfers/Leaves/Retirements)
- News & Updates (Information from Students Services & Enrollment Management, Academic Affairs & Student Success, and Business Services)
- Seen & Heard (Photos and short blurbs from events on campus, community events we’ve participated or partnered in, outside publicity, etc.)
- Association News (PSSA, FA, and Administrators)
- What’s Going On? (Upcoming Events)
- Bet You Didn’t Know! (MVC history, trivia, facts, etc.)
SEND YOUR SUBMISSION HERE
- Please note that all submissions are subject to approval and editing by MVC Marketing, the District Office, and outside publications. Information submitted may be published in a variety of mediums, not just the one(s) requested, including press releases, media articles, newsletters, blog posts, etc. Due to a number of factors, not all submissions may be used.
- All text should be submitted in Microsoft Word.
- Remember to include a phone number and email address where you or the subject can be contacted.
- Remember to include accurate names, locations, dates, titles of awards, and as much detailed information as possible.
- If submitting a photo(s), please make sure that you have expressed permission, especially for students. You can find the official DCCCD photo waiver form here .