Congratulations on your acceptance to Mountain View College!
All first year students must participate in New Student Orientation prior to their first semester in school.
As a new student at MVC, you are bound to have questions. New Student Orientation is your most effective first step towards getting those questions answered, and we are here to help you.
New Student Orientation will help you navigate the campus and will introduce you to:
- The financial aid process
- Free resources that are available on campus to help you reach academic success
- On-line tools to handle your academic affairs, including how to register online
- Leadership opportunities, clubs, and organizations on campus
- College professors, staff and administrators
- Other Mountain View students who have been successful
- Inside tips from students, faculty and staff who will serve as your guides at orientation. By the time you leave orientation, you’ll be on your way to becoming a successful MVC student.
The registration deadline is August 22, 2012. Please register and reserve your session below. Confirmation of your registration will be emailed to you. Please print your schedule confirmation and bring it to the orientation.
If you have any questions regarding your registration, please contact the Office of Student Life at 214-860-8685.
|Thursday August 23, 2012
5 - 8 p.m.
|Thursday New Student Orientation Form
|Friday August 24, 2012
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
|Friday New Student Orientation Form
|Saturday August 25, 2012
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
|Saturday New Student Orientation Form