To participate in the Dual Credit program, a high school student must:
- Be enrolled in good standing in the 11th or 12th grade of a participating high school, private, charter or home school.
- Have approval from a high school counselor.
- Fulfill appropriate admissions criteria to the college.
- Meet minimum test scores.
You must review eligibility requirements for the programs with your school counselor. The counselor will advise you of the courses designated as dual credit through your school. Next, you must:
- Complete the application for admission.
- Complete the High School Student Enrollment Form.
- Submit the application through their High School Counselor or to the Dual Credit Coordinator.
- Submit an official high school transcript.
- Take appropriate assessment test(s) or provide proof of exemption.
Click here to access the Dual Credit Packet