The Open Lab aka: (Instructional Computer Lab) – W141, is open to all currently registered Mountain View College and students from any college of DCCCD on a first-come, first-serve basis. The Open Computer Lab provides limited support to currently enrolled students in the use of computers and general academic software applications. We are located in W141, across from the library.
Our lab provides computers, classroom related software, and technical assistance.
• 56 PC’s (Operating Systems: Windows 7 and Windows 8.1) and all Microsoft Office 2013 Suite
• Adobe Creative Suite (CS3 and CS6)
• 4 MACS w/Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
• 2 PCs with scanner (with OCR Recognition)
• 2 Black/White Laser printers
• Pay-for-Print bring the minimum deposit of a $1.00 for the printers. We do not provide change!
Cost for print jobs is:
• Printing (10 cents/page, black and white only)
• Bring your own audio headphones. If you do not have any, we have a small supply that you may check out with a student ID card.
Open Computer Lab Hours – W141
Monday – Thursday 7:00 am – 9:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm