Tutors will be available on a sign up basis. This means that you will be able to sit with the tutor of your choice for a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 40 minutes (time permitting) and up to an hour with STEM tutors. Tutors will have appointed times that they can be seen on a one-to-one basis. Here is how it works:
• Check out the schedule and see when the tutors are available.
• You can sign up when you walk in or a day in advance.
• You can only sign up once per day unless the tutor is available for more time AND no one has already booked him/her.
• Have your questions available and ready.
• Tutor will be at a computer for the students using My Math Lab/Course Compass.
• If working on a test review, students must have the questions printed out and already worked out or attempted.
• You must have your class notes from lecture or “view an example” from CourseCompass.
Feel free to ask any of the tutors for more information or email Juan Sandoval at email@example.com.
Hours Available for One-on-one tutoring
One-on-One hours vary per semester