Mountain View College Instructional Support will promote collaboration between student services and instructional programs.
The mission of Mountain View College Instructional Support is to promote student success by providing learning assistance and instructional resources designed to support the educational experiences of students.
The goal of MVC Instructional Support is to:
- Provide skillful learning assistance to students in the Computer Labs and Reading, Writing, Mathematics, ESL/ESOL, GED and Adult Basic Education courses.
- Promote the use of emerging technologies throughout the learning process.
- Provide open lab access to students and faculty staffed with trained assistants.
- Provide accessible, adaptive resources for diverse learners.
- Support academic programs by providing one-on-one tutoring, supplemental instruction, and small group workshops.
- Provide connection of student support services and student instructional programs.